Extend the benefits of operational in-memory computing to your C++ applications running in Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Use the Hazelcast Near Cache feature to store frequently read data in your C++ process. This provides faster read speeds than traditional caches such as Redis or Memcached.
- Access all of the Hazelcast data structures plus distributed queues, topics, and more with the Hazelcast IMDG C++ Client.
- Provides SSL support for your enterprise-level security requirements.
- Ability to discover the existing Hazelcast clusters in an AWS environment.
- Asynchronously execute your tasks in the cluster, such as database queries, complex calculations, and image rendering.
- Non-Blocking asynchronous methods for more powerful operations like batched writing or reading.
- Ability to send multiple requests in parallel using a single thread via Pipelining API, which increases the throughput.